Saturday, August 3, 2013

Life and Universe

                         Life in a Universe

                                                                     
                                                                         The universe, of which i am a part is a 
                                                                                                                     Prakash
grand physical entity having its own 
laws and a consistent set of other 
entities maintaining a dynamical
 balance and rationality among
 the manifold aspects of reality of 
existence. What does reality of
existence mean then? Is this definition
 bound on the realm of what we know or how far we can know or neither? Have i been endowed the right to speak what i have discovered and understood my life here? Does this Universe let me know of what the reality is and does it let what i have discovered to be an aspect of the reality? 
I live in a universe which is supposed to be 13.7 billion years old. It loves equilibrium and has been preserving it. I was born to preserve an equilibrium and will pass away to preserve it. Nature doesn't understand my presence. It just knows to preserve equilibrium and the world which i perceive here is an outcome of this process. I am a mere creature. ...sounds pitiful.... There is no difference between me and an ant, a butterfly, a rat, a dog, a stone, a river, a tree, an Earth and everything else. After all, we all are preserving equilibrium. When nature demands my demise, i will fade away. When nature demands, a stone breaks. I am a worker in my task to preserve equilibrium in the industry of existence. Life what i thought 'd be a wonderful one. But alas! It isn't so. I have emotions. I want to glee, do what i like, love, enjoy, learn, care, help. I have my own desires, my own aim, my own Responsibilities. But the Nature isn't going to understand these stuffs. It knows just to preserve equilibrium. It is a non-human creature. Nonsense Universe... 

( But don't be discouraged, life is really beautiful. It is only in the hands of these curious humans to control the essence of our existence and direct it towards a reason to smile.) So, I always smile before starting my work.This brings me a curiosity of doing new work daily.



No comments:

Post a Comment